Come with me to the sky



                       1

Come whit me to the sky
and nobody could to spit in my eyes.
You came to bring the love to my life,
Yea yea
and neither devil's powers can to get up.
No one knows who you are!! baby
An angel of God in this fucking side.
Blind people try to speak about, grrrrr
and they can't see more far
than his own stupid ass!!
And when they try to weak up
, ours lifes will be like a
Lightning in theirs minds
Hahahahahaaha

Chorus

Take my hand 'cos I give you my heart,
don't see behind, we need only the stars,
the world never shine
for his own proper light.
      ( bis )
 
                       2

And here we are baby
Trying to climb the k9
Whit God in ours backs
Who againt us?
Who againt us?
Yea, the way is HARD
sliping every time,
they want to see fall down
But don't forget,
my son,
that lotus flower
Growing up from the garbage lost.

Chorus

Take my hand 'cos I give you my hart,
don't see behind, we need only the stars,
the world never shine
for its own proper light.

¡Come whit me baby!

         

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Era de Dios papito!

Maldito